In a fast-changing world, we help brands reinvent themselves by making meaningful connections with people. We combine insight, bold ideas and creative technology to create transformative, live experiences.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital, virtual or hybrid projects or digital elements within a project, including digital content, data capture techniques, social media campaigns, and web applications.
The Digital PM’s prime responsibility is to manage and coordinate resources and processes to deliver the digital / interactive element of a project, whilst leading in defining the processes and strategy for the project team to deliver consistently to quality, time and budget.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us, and our clients achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital PM, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and suppliers.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
- Writing up technical SoWs, user journeys, cost estimates and specifications in collaboration with suppliers / developers.
- Ensure quality control, milestones and Project reporting is communicated to the Project Team
- Understand and empathise with the aims, objectives and vision of the client’s organisation and the specific project
- Manage timelines of digital elements in conjunction with the Project Team
- Capturing change requests and scope creep and take appropriate action
- Identify and understand the risks to a project, plan for their effective management or avoidance and monitor and report any of these to the Project Team
- Contribute to the companies need for quoting on new business and compiling proposals and credentials
- Source and manage third party contractors
- Analyse the success of projects, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
Research & Development
- Keeping track of latest digital trends and analysing digital behaviour
- Understand and develop experience and knowledge of the whole of the design and development process
- Work with the Creative Technologist and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of digital delivery within the agency
- Review costs against budget on an on-going basis and flag any issues to Account Manager and/or client
- Look at the account as a whole and highlight opportunities to improve profitability
- Assist the Account Manager in forecasting revenue and to complete timely invoicing in line with this
- Provide technical / professional expertise to the Account Management/Production team on development issues
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues and third parties when working on projects
- 5+ Years of Experience, preferably on the production side
- Experience in a digital agency/production studio environment with particular focus on interactive installations and events.
- Calm under pressure of deadlines, be able to prioritize, and juggle the timelines of multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in communication in the fields of engineering, design, consulting and clients.
- High degree of independence, organizational skills, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Eye for details, and the ability to find compromise between parties.
- Creative flair and innovative approach
Nice to have
- Computer Science Background / prior hands on experience in development
- Understanding of creative tools such as use Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of interactive and AV hardware
Salary and benefits negotiable and based on experience.